We are firm believers in the power of prayer. The Bible says the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective, yet something remarkable happens when two or more agree together in prayer. In Matthew 18:19 (NIV), Jesus said, “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” We ask that you keep us in your prayers as we continue to love our neighbor and care for the poor.
Prayer Requests for the Shepherd Society:
• For our refugees, for safety, guidance, and that they would be able to return to their homes and reunite with their families.
• For the marginalized people, we serve in our neighborhood, that they will know the love, peace, and dignity of God.
• For the staff of the Shepherd Society, that we will have eyes to see the needy and hurting people around us and best minister to them.
• For the supporters of the Shepherd Society, that the blessings they send to us will continue to multiply and be spread abroad by our work.
• For God’s Kingdom to come and His peace to be known by people all around the world.